Friday, July 1, 2011

Getting Ready!

Has anyone besides me noticed the advertising for school products already?  I am blown away that summer is half way over.  If you are like me, you have noticed what clothes your kids have outgrown and have begun to make a mental list of what sizes you believe they will be in for the fall.  A great friend of mine gave me a tip that I will pass along to you, as your kids outgrow an item, go ahead (after it is laundered and ironed) and hang the item on a hanger and place it in the back of your closet.  This will make it that much easier for you when it is time to sale them. 
If you are going to place your children's clothing in the Switching Stitches sale (and I hope you are!), here are a few reminders as you get them ready:
1.  Please have all hangers facing the left.
2.  Please place your 3x5 card on the left side of the garment (over the heart, it will look like it is on the right when the garment is placed on the table but is really the left of the garment).
3.  Please include your contributor number at the top and bottom of your card. 
4.  Shoes and toys that will fit into zip lock bags should have their cards placed inside the bag with clear packing tape.

*For more information and/or a contributor number please leave a comment or contact me at aonlygrl@aol.com   THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment